The Value Proposition – The Most Simple and Useful Way To Understand Business
Posted On July 20, 2019
BY: THOMAS R COUGHLIN, PHD
The value proposition is one of the most useful tools for understanding business because it breaks down the motivation behind bringing your product to market. It helps identify the why.
But I’m not an entrepreneur…
Identifying the value proposition can help you at any level of your career… even if you’re not an entrepreneur.
- It can help you as a salesperson in understanding your customer.
- It can help you as a marketing strategist to understand the current landscape where your product fits in.
- It can help you understand the motivation as a scientist or engineer for what the product will achieve.
- It can help you develop content for breaking a new product into a market.
- It can help you pitch for funding.
At PhD Source, we want to deliver the most help possible! If this article was helpful or related to you in a particular way, please reach out via email or leave a comment below!